[Sugar-devel] Eager to work in fixing the UI of sugarizer.

MR. OPTIMIST panuj7295 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 15:34:52 EDT 2023

Hello  Chihurumnaya sir,
                  Thanks for your feedback and reply to my email. I went
through the guidelines based on which UI of the sugarizer is made. And
except color principles i find the design proposal is okay and changes can
be made(My opinion). All the suggestions in UI changes were made to enhance
the navigation  experience and reduce navigation time, increase interaction
time. I have clearly mentioned reasons why UI needs to be changed and
proposed with effective changes that can be made.

I wish to make a contribution to the following changes proposed by me.I
also wish to keep contributing to sugar activities in future.
Sir can this proposal make space in the gsoc idea list of sugar labs.

proposed changes document link:- Click me to open !!
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OwG09QhO8nHJqQmccXhI2sKYx5LnEGaEVoW5rv5BN5Q/edit?usp=sharing>

Thank you !