[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Assignments Meeting #6 : 27 June 2022

Rohan Kumar rohanrajput16.phy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:27:50 EDT 2022

Hi,
*Today, I had a meeting with Nikhil Mehra and had a discussion about the
work items with basically includes :*

   - Discuss the  copyEntry() function . And implementation of GridFs to
   build copyEntry ()
   - We decided that now we should work on UI
   - So, he suggest me to work on list all assignments UI.
   - Then I will work on create assignment after list all UI
   - Discuss about select2 ,for implement search and filters in list all
   assignments screen

*Problems experienced last week:*

   - In finding specific entry by it's objectId and it's private_journal,
   We tried many solutions but then later we found through aggregation.
   - I had a doubt whether to remove the from the student journal, while
   removing the assignment.

   - He helped me alot to get rid of it.

*Here is the list of tasks we have decided on for the week:*

   - Code updation (after review) , resolve all reviews
   -  Fix some previous updations, that updateEntry() function.
   -  Build copyEntry()  function and made launch assignment work well.
   -  Will Work on list assignment UI .
   -  Will Work on create assignment UI

*The next meeting is scheduled for next week on Monday.*

Regards,
Rohan kumar