[Sugar-devel] Exerciser Evaluation Mode (Project Meet : 26-06-2022)

Divyansh Agarwal a.divyansh.25 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 03:16:26 EDT 2022

Hi,
Today I had my weekly meeting with Ashish for the project Exerciser
Evaluation Mode.

Previous Week Task:
1. Completed the first task to upgrade the react packages and created a PR
for the same.
2. Created a PR for the issue listed on the Exerciser repository regarding
the sizes of default template images.
3. I started working on the second task to improve the UI for sharing the
exercise.

Difficulties: While testing the sharing mode using sugarizer, the new
package upgrade created an error Uncaught TypeError: Super expression must
either be null or a function.

Tasks for next week:
1. Solving the above error
2. Improving the UI for sharing the exercise
3. Testing the complete exercise activity on the sugarizer platform to
check if other flows are not breaking.

Regard,
Divyansh Agarwal