[Sugar-devel] Sugar activities maintenance meet: 27-06-2022

Sparsh Goenka sparshgoenka at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 14:11:30 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,
Today I and Sourabha discussed about our projects for maintaining sugar activities with Ibiam and Srevin.

I have completed my work on Block Party activity, and currently working on Jumble activity. I have planned to work on Tic Tac Toe activity next week.
For the Jumble activity, we are discussed about replacing flashing images on shuffle, with some sliding transition.
For the Tic Tac Toe activity, I decided to rewrite it using pygame which will allow me to introduce some nice animations in the activity and also update the user interface.

Block Party Activity:
I have updated Block Party activity to version 11 which will be updated on ASLOv4 soon.

Changelog:
* Add speedup ability
* Improve overall user interface
* Fix sound key not working