[Sugar-devel] Exerciser Meeting (5th June 2022)

Divyansh Agarwal a.divyansh.25 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 09:54:32 EDT 2022

Hello

Yesterday I had my second meeting for the GSOC project Exerciser Evaluation
Mode. We discussed the tasks of the past week and the task that I will work
on this week.

*Previous Week Task*: I have solved the existing issues in the exerciser
repository; some changes have been suggested, which I will complete this
week.

*Tasks for this week:* Firstly, I have to complete the PR with the changes
suggested, and then I will research the first task of GSOC upgrading react
and its dependencies to the latest and stable version.

Regards
Divyansh Agarwal