[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Assignments Metting #3 : 6 June 2022

Rohan Kumar rohanrajput16.phy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 08:16:36 EDT 2022

Hi,
*Today, I had a meeting with Nikhil Mehra and had a discussion about the
work items with basically includes *

   - The sugarizer assignments structure.
   - discussed the models and set up the dev environment using npm or yarn
   (instead of docker ).
   - Assignment schema and journal schema
   - some code flow of journal APIs and functions like addJournalEntry()
   and updateJournalEntry().
   - and cleared some doubts from the previous week.

*Problems experienced last week*

   - While setting up the sidebar in the assignment.ejs file,server variable
   - I not aware that we can also use the server by using npm, that’s why I
   can not be able to see the logs.
   - stuck in L10n, working in sever and. ejs file.

*Here is the list of tasks we have decided on for the week*

   - I will work on building APIs for assignments.
   - Setting up dev environment in my localhost
   - Reading the Journals APIs and functions like addEntry,  updateEntry,
   - Discuss the sugarizer assignment structure in between.

*The next meeting is scheduled for next week on Monday.*

Regards,
Rohan kumar