[Sugar-devel] Exerciser Evaluation Mode (Project Meet: 10-07-2022)

Divyansh Agarwal a.divyansh.25 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 01:25:54 EDT 2022

Hi,
On Sunday I had my weekly meeting with Ashish for the project Exerciser
Evaluation Mode.

Previous Week Task:
1. Completed the first task.
2. Solved the issues that occurred in deploying the Exerciser activity on
the Sugarizer server.
3. Tutorial overlay was improved
4. Completed the second task to improve the UI to share the exercise in
just one click.

Difficulties faced: After upgrading the packages the Exerciser was not
running properly and also tutorial overlay was not working.

Tasks for next week: Start on the third task to run multiple exercise

Regards,
Divyansh Agarwal