[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Assignments Meeting #8 : 11 July 2022

Rohan Kumar rohanrajput16.phy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 14:47:33 EDT 2022

Hi,
*Today, I had a meeting with Nikhil Mehra and had a discussion about the
work items with basically includes *

   - we discussed the UI of views
   - resolve my doubts.
   - discuss the significance of some actions in both list all assignment
   view and list all deliveries view
   - we discuss to build two new APIs for adding/updating comments and
   status in the student private journal
   - we also discuss to add/storing journal_id which will be the _id of
   user(teacher) within the assignment while the creation.

*Problems experienced last week*

   - I'm not aware of how to get all classrooms data in add assignment view
   (in frontend)

 This problem is resolved during the meeting

*Here is the list of tasks we have decided on for the week*

   - Will complete the add assignment view, so that it creates an
   assignment from it.
   - I will complete the Edit assignment view so that that assignment can
   be updated from the frontend. And make classrooms read-only
   - Build APIs for updating status and comments
   - Will build List all deliveries view

*The next meeting is scheduled for next week on Monday.*

Regards,
Rohan kumar