[Sugar-devel] Sugar toolkit

Anmol Mishra anmolmishra.jiit at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 17:52:41 EDT 2018

Hello,
I am Anmol and I am trying to finish port our sugar-toolkit to python3, Now
while porting, We need our toolkit needs to be installed for highest python
version available in system i.e Python2 or Python3. I have a strategy to
deal with it, As far as we know, on every bistro, python3 is installed in
the exact same directory therefore I can write a bash script which checks
for the exit status of the last command that was executed and based on
that, configure.ac with PYTHON=python2 or PYTHON=python3 in configure.ac.
We can check this in autopen.sh.
I tried contacting auto tool GNU mailing list but they don't seem to
respond, Do you support my method or is there any better alternative