[Sugar-devel] Sugar App Launcher

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sat May 20 00:41:23 EDT 2017

Hi, Sebastian

Applications installed in gnome can be executed in Sugar with from the
command line: $gimp & (& optional since Terminal has tabs). A simple
sugar activity wrapper can make a gimp activity. This enables the
activity to appear in the Home View. Currently in Rwanda we are using
GCompris installed in gnome and executed by a wrapper to good effect.

Tony