[Sugar-devel] Outreachy - Going Beyond Equal Temperament in Music Blocks

Sachithra Dangalla sachithradangalla at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 03:55:03 EDT 2017

Hi,

*Mode* is a new term to me and I'm still reading about it ([1] and [2]).
I'm finding it hard to understand the relationship between temperament and
mode or their implementations, any advice on it would be great. Is mode
already presented in music blocks?

[1] - https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Music_Theory/Modes
[2] -
http://music.stackexchange.com/questions/5382/what-is-the-difference-between-a-mode-and-a-scale