[Sugar-devel] PR comments on 'Save as'

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 18:49:10 EDT 2016

Hi,

First, I would like to comment about the tone of the PR discussion.  I
believe that as a community, our tone on that discussion was probably
worse that usual.  I once read this interesting article about design
reviews at Facebook [1], which contained the line:

 >  Criticism belittles the designer — Critique improves the
design

That is what we need to keep in mind when reviewing patches too.

Thanks,
Sam

[1]
https://medium.com/facebook-design/critique-is-an-important-part-of-any-design-process-whether-you-work-as-part-of-a-team-or-solo-ef3dcb299ce3