[Sugar-devel] Gsettings Schema Error

Ütkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 13:21:38 EDT 2016

Hi,
    I am trying to add a new boolean value to the GSettings schema of
Sugar. In my XO-1.75, I have added a new boolean key ('resume-activity') to
'*/usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas/org.sugarlabs.gschema.xml*' . But when I am
trying to access the boolean via
*'Gio.Settings('org.sugarlabs.user').get_boolean('resume-activity')* , I
get an error message saying - "*Settings gschema 'org.sugarlabs.user' does
not contain a key named 'resume-activity'* .

Could anyone please help me with this issues?

Ütkarsh Tiwari