[Sugar-devel] The future of Sugar on XO-1s

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Tue Apr 12 05:58:56 EDT 2016

Sean,

One development that seems to be ignored on these lists is Microsoft's
announcement that it will support Bash on Windows 10. As I understand
it, the goal is to be able to run Ubuntu programs on Windows 10 using a
standard 'short-cut'. If so, it is possible that Sugar can run as a
native Windows application within months.

Tony