[Sugar-devel] Python is good - don't waste time (was Re: The future of Sugar on XO-1s)

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Thu Apr 7 09:03:23 EDT 2016

Hi Tony

Don't get me wrong, what I am excited about is being able to buy up
Amazon's subsidised hardware and rip out their Android distro and put in a
clean one. I'm not sure about putting in a GNU/Linux, a clean Android/Linux
distro seems more likely to go smoothly.

As I understood them, there were some GSOC proposals for making Sugarizer
into an Android shell, that would be make this strategy even more viable.

Cheers
Dave