[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Clock-17

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed May 13 22:52:37 EDT 2015

Thanks.  Applied both.  Continue to show segmentation faults, the
GStreamer-CRITICAL warnings, a lock up CPU loop (not fixed by stop in
frame), and rarely:

*** glibc detected *** python2: malloc(): memory corruption: 0x0a2dcb68 ***
Terminated by signal 11, pid 2688 data (None, <open file '<fdopen>', mode 'w' at 0x993a9c0>, '3d0b3c7e93a6309a37688bcf60186a2ed9533795')

The same hardware is not showing any other signs of distress.

But it is running from SD card, so I'll try from internal NAND Flash.

James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/