[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Clock-17

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Wed May 13 11:40:11 EDT 2015

I have pushed two changes to the clock activity repo
and send a pr to sugar-toolkit-gtk3 [1]

The pr avoid checking if the espeak plugin is installed every time
the enabled() function is called. I suppose that could remove the scanning.

I couldn't reproduce the crash here, testing in sugar-build on F21,
in a xo-1 with 13.2.4 and in a vm with ubuntu.

Gonzalo

[1] https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/pull/215

--
Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Software for children learning