[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Clock-17

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu May 14 03:01:40 EDT 2015

The problem followed the SD card.

Booting from NAND Flash on two different systems, the
GStreamer-CRITICAL warnings and related silence occur roughly one out
of every 30 starts from journal.

So there is a race condition of some sort, but it affects some laptops
more than others, because of storage I/O timing.

It might have been there already, so unless you can reproduce it,
don't worry about it.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/