[Sugar-devel] Current status of collaboration work

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sat Dec 26 05:59:09 EST 2015

Hi, Jonas

Yet more examples of this broken software problem. I have scripts which
provide the 'bad and ugly' codecs for GStreamer 0.10 which work very
well. I have
had to regress to Jukebox 26 in order for this to work, but it performs
well. I have been unable to find where these codecs go for GStreamer 1.0
and so can not use it.

Avoiding GTK + 2.x implies porting all 400 Sugar activities to GTK 3!
So far as I know only a small number of activities have been ported not
including TurtleBlocks.

Tony