[Sugar-devel] [sugar-toolkit-gtk3] Allow to load pixbufs into surface cache for using X11 window hints. (7c6f87a)

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sat Mar 22 01:31:18 EDT 2014

Hi Daniel,
Thanks a lot for the review.

I don't know if this is the correct way to submit a question, I have
looked everywhere for API docs of GdkPixbuf.hash and can't seem to find
it. It requires a parameter but I don't know what it's supposed to be

Try as I might, from the interactive interpreter it even segfaults on
me when trying values for this parameter.

I think I more or less got your suggestion in the attached patch but I
still need to make the Pixbuf.hash function work.

Thanks for your advice,
Sebastian