[Sugar-devel] Docs for sugar-runner?

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 21 16:56:03 EST 2014

Hi,
This information is updated: http://developer.sugarlabs.org/dev-environment.md.html
You clone the repo, and execute "./osbuild pull" and after "./osbuild run" and it compile and youhave the latest sugar working.The "pull" command takes a lot if you don't have a good connection.
I use it for try latest sugar, but when I want test anything, I use the "sugar-emulator" package on myUbuntu. The latest version is Sugar 0.98.1
Regards!
Alan