[Sugar-devel] Docs for sugar-runner?

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 16:26:34 EST 2014

Awhile back we stopped using sugar-build and started using sugar-runner. So
the docs at developer.sugarlabs.org should be obsolete. I've been trying to
find any information at all on sugar-runner and I've come up empty. Can
somebody point me to some?

I'm trying to update the "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!" book and under
development environment setup I had a section considering the pros and cons
of using sugar-jhbuild, later revised to sugar-build.

Maybe I'm just confused. If you wanted to check out the latest Sugar code
and run it on your desktop how would you do it?

James Simmons