[Sugar-devel] SugarGames, GTK3 and fonts ?

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 13:18:27 EDT 2013

On 25 September 2013 19:13, laurent bernabe <laurent.bernabe at gmail.com>wrote:

> Ok. First I try to finish the SugarGame version (and as it is a very basic
> application, it must not be hard) : then after having intertionalized,
> integrated with the toolbar ...
> Maybe I will try to write it in HTML5 activity : at least for fun if not
> for necessity.

That would be awesome, please reach out to the list if you run into any
issue!

> Can all javascript libraries be integrated ? I think of a library based on
> canvas, like KinectJS (and after, why not WebGL one like X3DOM
> http://www.x3dom.org/?page_id=5, which gives a flash player whenever
> WebGL does not work, though I am still a beginner on OpenGL).

In principle you can use any javascript library. WebGL is tricky though,
it's likely old versions of Webkit won't support it at all. And even if
supported it would be slow on the XO because of the lack of OpenGL
acceleration.