[Sugar-devel] SugarGames, GTK3 and fonts ?

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 13:13:32 EDT 2013

Ok. First I try to finish the SugarGame version (and as it is a very basic
application, it must not be hard) : then after having intertionalized,
integrated with the toolbar ...
Maybe I will try to write it in HTML5 activity : at least for fun if not
for necessity.

Can all javascript libraries be integrated ? I think of a library based on
canvas, like KinectJS (and after, why not WebGL one like X3DOM
http://www.x3dom.org/?page_id=5, which gives a flash player whenever WebGL
does not work, though I am still a beginner on OpenGL).

Regards