[Sugar-devel] Purpose for Help Activity

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Tue Oct 16 08:05:08 EDT 2012

Help issues are known and we need solve it,
but I don't agree with the proposed solution.

The style can be changed with css, that is not a problem.

The biggest problem we have today, is found people to write the help.
If we impose to a potential writer the work of learn docbook,
will be worst. And writing a docbook editor is not a trivial task.

About having help content inside the activities,
probably is a good idea. We need think about:
* how enable the translation of that content (and how much disk space
will use if we have all the translations inside the activity)
* where put the content related to sugar (not activities)

Gonzalo