[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOBS] for today's meeting: certificate program proposal

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 14:32:20 EDT 2011

Hello,

I think the title you may be looking for is "Sugar Facilitator" or "Sugar Ambassador".

Best!
John Tierney

Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 15:12:22 -0300
From: edujam2011 at ceibaljam.org
To: slobs at lists.sugarlabs.org; iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org; sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org
Subject: Re: [IAEP] [SLOBS] for today's meeting: certificate program proposal

I wonder if there shouldn't be a certification for "Sugar Animators" or something like this (actually I'd like to find a better word than "animator"). I'm thinking on the people that contributes keeping the community or a local lab moving on: Organizing events, coordinating teams of programmers or educators, making public Sugar advocacy, doing bureaucratic stuff needed to keep Sugar Labs or a local lab working, looking for resources, etc.

It's not that I want a certification that fits me ;-) IMHO they're important actors that should be recognized.