[IAEP] [SLOBS]: Request for certifications of developing an activity

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 17:46:36 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 5:44 PM
Subject: Fwd: Request for certifications of developing an activity
To: SLOBs <slobs at lists.sugarlabs.org>

Can we discuss this? I think it would be good to have a certificate
program of some sort. I image that if we get sign-off by 2+
experienced developers, we should be willing to award some sort of
certificate (perhaps we can get the design team to work something up.)

I'll send a version of this to IAEP without the names attached.

regards.

-walter