[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOBS] for today's meeting: certificate program proposal

Organización eduJAM! 2011 edujam2011 at ceibaljam.org
Fri Aug 5 14:12:22 EDT 2011

I wonder if there shouldn't be a certification for "Sugar Animators" or
something like this (actually I'd like to find a better word than
"animator"). I'm thinking on the people that contributes keeping the
community or a local lab moving on: Organizing events, coordinating teams of
programmers or educators, making public Sugar advocacy,
doing bureaucratic stuff needed to keep Sugar Labs or a local lab working,
looking for resources, etc.

It's not that I want a certification that fits me ;-) IMHO they're important
actors that should be recognized.