[Sugar-devel] picked up by [some media]

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 09:51:28 EDT 2009

Actually the PR team, the marketing team and the publicist team today
are: the marketing team :-) hopefully in a year or two we'll have
enough hands on deck to break out those functions

That's too complicated for 8 press releases a year, although it would
make sense if we were making worldwide tech news often instead of just
yesterday and today.

I'm subscribed to all the lists to be aware of what is going on but of
course the IAEP list is best for information of general interest to
contributors.

There are so many clippings today I have to regroup anyway.

At least the servers are holding up well, thanks guys.

So I'll leave off sugar-devel, hopefully there will be enough
developers on IAEP to assist our evaluation of coverage quality in
languages other than English. Identifying good coverage really helps
us target our message better, some journalists were briefed before the
press release went out. As Local Labs come online they will help out
too (thanks again to Pilar from Columbia).

thanks

Sean