[Sugar-devel] [opensuse-edu] Re: linux for education portal

Lars Vogdt lrupp at suse.de
Fri Jun 19 03:37:50 EDT 2009

Hi Doug

On Do 18 Jun 2009 22:07:23 CEST Doug Glenn <dglenn99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> It is, but he has been working my butt off adding content :)
>
> How do I get roped into these things?  All I wanted to know was how to
> get a login :)

^^ Thats Nubaes part - he's our hero (aehm: moodle-admin ;-) in this
area. I like to thank him again for all his effort in Sugar and now
even on moodle!

> We do need to get some mods done to the server to allow for larger
> content files.  I've had to hold off on importing some until it gets
> corrected.

Increased the max. upload filesize to 256M - hope that solves it at
the moment. I'll fine-tune the server settings today, so we're using
the new domain as "one and only" domain. The
opensuse-education.org/moodle directory will be a simple redirect in a
few hours. If you see any technical problems, feel free to contact me
directly (via mail or 'kl_eisbaer' on IRC).

With kind regards,
Lars