[Sugar-devel] [opensuse-edu] Re: linux for education portal

Doug Glenn dglenn99 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 16:07:23 EDT 2009

It is, but he has been working my butt off adding content :)

How do I get roped into these things?  All I wanted to know was how to
get a login :)

We do need to get some mods done to the server to allow for larger
content files.  I've had to hold off on importing some until it gets
corrected.

Hope you had a good trip back! (from SELF). Good getting a chance to meet you.

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier<jzb at zonker.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 3:44 PM, David Van Assche<dvanassche at gmail.com> wrote:
>> And I forgot the actual address of the site of course:
>
> Learn something new already, huh? ;-)
>
> Looks very interesting!
>
> Best,
>
> Zonker