[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Fwd: [Marketing] Press release flurry planning (LinuxTag - FOSSED - NECC - GUADEC)

James Zaki jzgreen at sugarlabs.org
Thu Jun 18 15:49:16 EDT 2009

+1 Bert and others

<my2cents>
Outside of the opensource world I've seen many non-mainstream groups become
too thinly spread due the many dedicated individuals involved together. I've
seen in first hand in a few different sports, and know of it in a couple of
other examples, such as French left wing political parties.

I dont want to repeat everyone, but I fully agree with SoaS being Fedora,
and other distros a seperate thing for those want to do that.
If distro support was a task for the sweet sugar people there would be less
resources on actual sugar development.

Forgive me, as I tend to have a habit of stating the obvious.
James
</my2cents>