[Sugar-devel] webkit, hulahop; developing apps using browser engine DOM for widgets

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 19:11:59 EDT 2009

>>  Now that WebKit seems
>> to be better supported in F11+, I can try to bundle a modified webkit
>> .so that reduces memory usage as much as possible.
>
> That'd be *nice*!

There's a new version of webkitgtk in F-11 updates-testing that is the
same as the one in rawhide. Early on in the move towards the release
based on F11 I would suggest enabling the updates-testing repo as
you'll get updates quicker so you need to spend less time having to
bundle modified packages. webkitgtk is quite a fast moving target at
the moment with new snapshot releases every 2 weeks or so.

Peter