[Sugar-devel] [Karma] Multiple pages in tutorials / exercises?

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Fri Aug 21 22:37:09 EDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-08-21 at 16:54 +0545, Christoph Derndorfer wrote:
> Hey,
>

> I was thinking about ways to integrate navigation for multiple pages
> (as also currently found in EPaath, see the attached screenshot) into
> Karma tutorials and exercises (I assume they're less likely to be used
> in games but I could be wrong).
>

> While looking at the "Adding up to 10" lesson I realized that the
> lesson.html only contains a single <div> element with the rest of UI
> elements being handled by Javascript. So now the question is where and
> how a possible "pages"-element should be placed? I had originally
> thought that I could simply add it to the (lesson|exercise).html file
> but that wouldn't really work the the JS based Karma content, right?
> So now I'm thinking we'll have to add that bar to the JS file itself
> which however doesn't strike me as a particularly clean
> solution... :-/
>

> Thoughts, suggestions?
>
> Christoph

only the canvas element where drawing takes place should be w/in a div,
all other markup, esp. stuff like the navigation bar should be in the
markup.

Right now, the adding_up_to_10 only has 1 div but it should actually
have several elements and several canvases.

The layout  of a karma lesson, whenever possible, should be in html and
not js

--
Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director