[Sugar-devel] [Karma] Multiple pages in tutorials / exercises?

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 07:09:45 EDT 2009

Hey,
I was thinking about ways to integrate navigation for multiple pages (as
also currently found in EPaath, see the attached screenshot) into Karma
tutorials and exercises (I assume they're less likely to be used in games
but I could be wrong).

While looking at the "Adding up to 10" lesson I realized that the
lesson.html only contains a single <div> element with the rest of UI
elements being handled by Javascript. So now the question is where and how a
possible "pages"-element should be placed? I had originally thought that I
could simply add it to the (lesson|exercise).html file but that wouldn't
really work the the JS based Karma content, right? So now I'm thinking we'll
have to add that bar to the JS file itself which however doesn't strike me
as a particularly clean solution... :-/

Thoughts, suggestions?

Christoph

--