[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Sucrose 0.85.3 Tarballs Due

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri Aug 21 12:59:33 EDT 2009

Dear Sucrose Maintainers,

please provide source tarballs for the Sucrose 0.85.3 Development
Release [1] by the end of the 24th of August and announce them as
explained here at [2]. We slipped the release for a few days, as I know
some of you are busy getting the features in and we have a few patches
pending.

But please hand the tarballs in by Monday night. There will be another
release, and six month are not that long in terms of a release schedule.

Thanks,
    Your Release Team

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.86/Roadmap#Schedule
[2] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Release#Module_release