[Sugar-devel] [Sur] sitio sugarlabs

Gabriel Eirea geirea at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 08:50:29 EDT 2009

(translation of Paola's comments; this is an issue I brought up a
couple of times in the past)

Hi..
This Saturday's afternoon I realized that on the sugarlabs site, where
activities are, they removed the "download" button to download them
easily.
What is the reason??
Sincerely so many changes in the site and so varied make people with
not much command (the enormous majority) get lost more and more.
The activities classification that was there before was much more
practical than now, because a list of activities of every subject
would be shown. Now there are frames like "most downloaded", etc. but
there are not all of them. If you want a list of all from one category
you need to start searching and I have seen people with no idea on how
to do it.
One day you explain them how to do it... the try it and they can't
because at the time the try to do it everything had changed!!
It's not that I'm being whiny.. but every day it is more difficult to
explain how to download activities and how to search for them to
people that has no idea of anything..

Byeeeeeeeeeeee