[Sugar-devel] Screen Reposition?

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Sun Aug 2 05:45:48 EDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 00:55, Art Hunkins<abhunkin at uncg.edu> wrote:
> First of two responses:
>
> I've discovered a related problem: I accidentally booted my XO with an SoaS
> USB drive in one of its slots.
>
> I didn't expect it to boot - *unaided* - into SoaS (which it did). Is this
> expected?

Yup.

> At any rate, I found ordinary text (such as on the Terminal and Logs
> activities) to be unreadable (*too* small). I needed to remove my glasses
> and move to six inches from the screen before I could focus.

Yes, a specific setting needs to be used for SoaS to have nice font
sizes on the XO. I don't know if the SoaS team is focusing on the XO,
as there are other efforts to make builds specific for the XO.

In any case, would be good to make sure your version of SoaS is a
recent one (ideally, Strawberry).

Thanks,

Tomeu