[Sugar-devel] Screen Reposition?

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Sun Aug 2 14:45:24 EDT 2009

Yes, my version of SoaS is the most recent Strawberry.

I'd like my new activity to work on XO-1 as well as SoaS in as many contexts
as possible.

There seems a disconnect between "other efforts to make builds specific for
the XO" and creating/hosting new activities, which only seems to be
happening at Sugar Labs. Am I on target here?

Art Hunkins