[sugar] content bundle development

Walter Bender walter.bender
Sun Oct 5 12:48:34 EDT 2008

You should only need an index.html file that points to your PDF.

content="0;url=file:///home/olpc/Library/[bundle name]/[PDF
name].pdf">

In the library/library.info file, there should be an activity_start
entry as per:

activity_start = index.html

In theory, make_index.py reads this line from the info file when
generating its index.

-walter

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 12:35 PM, Philippe Cl?ri? <philippe at gcal.net> wrote:
> I made a content bundle with a single pdf following the instructions at
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Content_bundles. I then downloaded said
> bundle with the browser, went to the journal and resumed. After
> refreshing the browser home page, my bundle was listed under [Books] on
> the left side. But when I click on it, I get a browser error with the
> following message:
>
> The file /home/olpc/.library_pages/<bundle name>/bundle_index.html
> cannot be found. Please check the location and try again.
>
> Running /usr/share/library-common/make_index.py makes no difference.
>
> The instructions appear to be missing something. Are there any updated
> instructions?
>
> Thanks
> Philippe
>
> ------
> The trouble with common sense is that it is so uncommon.
> <Anonymous>

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org