[sugar] content bundle development

Philippe Clérié philippe
Sun Oct 5 12:35:57 EDT 2008

I made a content bundle with a single pdf following the instructions at
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Content_bundles. I then downloaded said
bundle with the browser, went to the journal and resumed. After
refreshing the browser home page, my bundle was listed under [Books] on
the left side. But when I click on it, I get a browser error with the
following message:

The file /home/olpc/.library_pages/<bundle name>/bundle_index.html
cannot be found. Please check the location and try again.

Running /usr/share/library-common/make_index.py makes no difference.

The instructions appear to be missing something. Are there any updated
instructions?

Thanks
Philippe

------
The trouble with common sense is that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>