[sugar] lots of scrolling in activities-list

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Wed Dec 5 14:13:20 EST 2007

We have a completely new approach to this on the table, which will be
discussed and hopefully placed into the roadmap soon.  Once we've
polished the ideas and the mockups I'm sure they will be available for
everyone to provide feedback on.

It won't be a start menu, though; I promise.  ;-)

- Eben