[sugar] How to try TamTam - noob questions (sorry!)

Luke Hutchison luke.hutch
Wed Aug 22 14:48:52 EDT 2007

I don't see a number of the standard activites in sugar-jhbuild, including
TamTam.   Do I need to point my sugar-jhbuild at a different conf file or
something to get more than the default 43 modules?

Luke