[SoaS] SoaS test cases

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Sun May 2 09:19:29 EDT 2010

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 8:58 AM, Mel Chua <mel at melchua.com> wrote:

... we are specifically looking for simple cross-platform instructions for

novices, one set of instructions per platform, which we will be able to

support. ...

> One good place to put these instructions is on the documentation we're
> going to be providing (in pdf and html form) for SoaS v3 -
> instructions on how to submit patches is available at
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Documentation_SOP.
>
> http://people.sugarlabs.org/sdz/creation-kit/
> http://people.sugarlabs.org/sdz/customization-guide/

To easy the on ramp, please provide a wiki-based interim drafting area
for the documentation much like the Teaching Open Source Textbook
Project, http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/Textbook_Release_0.8.

       --Fred