[SoaS] [IAEP][DP] Announcing the creation of a SoaS Decision Panel

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:24:13 EDT 2009

We've been a distro distributor for months - from the before the
beta-1 Sugar on a Stick announcement.

And, we are marketing it with success (cf. worldwide tech press
coverage, the BBC, etc).

We can do this because we are very, very careful not to overpromise.

Part of our work is to jumpstart a support ecosystem.

It's certainly not easy, but it's not impossible, in my view.

Sean.