[Marketing] [SoaS] SoaS Blueberry Marketing Collateral

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Tue Nov 24 10:44:20 EST 2009

Sean DALY wrote:
> OK Sebastian this is a great start but they need some work:

Thanks for the comments! I've uploaded and linked the .svg files in the
other e-mail, so everything should be editable.

Yes, would be good to work together on them or an appropriate wiki page.
Actually, maybe I'll just fill in the Blueberry release notes page with
their content...

BTW, is there going to be a marketing meeting today or am I missing
something?

--Sebastian