[Marketing] [SoaS] SoaS Blueberry Marketing Collateral

Mel Chua metamel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 14:13:02 EST 2009

> Sure, I did. I upped the .svg files now and added a few suggestions from
> Walter to the notes doc. Still some work to do, but for now I'm out for
> building a new snapshot... :)
>
> http://people.sugarlabs.org/sdz/soas-v2-banner.{pdf,svg}
> http://people.sugarlabs.org/sdz/soas-v2-instructions.{pdf,svg}
> http://people.sugarlabs.org/sdz/soas-v2-notes.{pdf,svg}
>
>> In case it helps - we made the content for the Fedora 12 one-page
>> release notes this way before layout (in Inkscape) for PDF, then kept
>> the wiki page as the online version,
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_one_page_release_notes.
>
> Yes, I was thinking of turning those into wiki pages, too - or maybe even
> linking them from the static page...

Here you go. They're the original files as uploaded, no tweaks yet (in
other words, the comments from this email thread have not been
incorporated). Source is linked to at the bottom of each page. I'm
about to take a quick editorial pass myself to put in the changes I
would make.

* http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/SoaS_Blueberry_Banner
* http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/SoaS_Blueberry_Instructions
* http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/SoaS_Blueberry_Notes

Note that the black square Sugar Labs logo is a placeholder for images
I couldn't see/load/download, so someone with the images (Sebastian?)
will want to go and upload the correct images and replace the wikitext
with the correct image name.

--Mel