[Marketing] Twitter, facebook etc...

Christian Vanizette tahitian.coconut at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 07:07:42 EST 2009

Hello everybody,

I've try to open a twitter account for Sugarlabs, however it seems that
there's already one existing ( http://www.twitter.com/sugarlabs ) but it is
not very active. I'm volunteer to actively use this twitter account to
spread the awereness around sugar toward : parents, teachers, contributors.
I have a twitter account and i'm quite familiar with the mecanism to grow
our number of follower & use the "retweeting" effect. It could be very cool
to use twitter to promote sugar as there's a lot of Xo fan very active on
twitter !

In the same idea, I'm also creating a Sugarlabs page on facebook, i've
you've got any ideas or toughts, are someone willing to be admin let me
know.

Last but not least I've open a blog named "christian for sugar", i'll try to
put stories and ideas about what is sugar, what you can do with sugar, who
is using sugar etc...and after that we could re-use these contents for a
Sugar monthly newsletter or something like that (
http://christianforsugar.wordpress.com ).

Looking for your feedbacks,

Cheers,

Christian.