[IAEP] Wiki Gardening Weekend (May 14-15, Boston, USA)

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Apr 12 04:14:12 EDT 2016

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 01:30:00PM +1000, Sam P. wrote:
> Could this project also merge the developer site back into the
> static-wiki?  Right now it feels very oddly separated.

+1

It is also focused on sugar-build, not native package building,
doesn't cover Gtk activity development, and is infrequently updated.

I'm able to find time to update Wiki pages on development topics, but
the toolchain requirements for sugar-docs is a barrier I've yet to
climb.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/