[IAEP] Wiki Gardening Weekend (May 14-15, Boston, USA)

Sam P. sam at sam.today
Mon Apr 11 23:30:00 EDT 2016

Hi Dave,

Hosting a static site is a non-issue.  We can easily do it on SL servers.  We can even configure it to automatically rebuild on git update.

I would not use github pages.  It does not yet support TLS, which is very important in this day and age.

Don't let Jekyll limit you either.  I have not compared it to other solutions, especially not when making a wiki.  We can run anything on our servers.

Could this project also merge the developer site back into the static-wiki?  Right now it feels very oddly separated.

Thanks,
Sam